1st meeting re-cap

Today was the starting point to what will be an amazing year. Wherever you are on the adventure of life: stuck on the hill, dealing with detours, car fires, or frantic freeway moments there is hope. Our goal is that throughout this year we will develop skills to help us not only raise great kid but also navigate the many challenges of life. The choices we make are import and they will ultimately determine our destination, and destination matters. In the story I shared today we never had a clear destination and as a result we had trouble (understatement) finding the location.

One of the amazing things I learned on this weekend adventure was that often those experiences that make your knees weak, your palms sweat, and your heart race are those moments where you feel truly alive. As I took the first step out, along a rope I didn’t think could hold me, attached to pack I wasn’t sure could catch me, I felt truly alive.

It is my hope that you will embrace the adventure, the highs and lows, breakdowns, and breakthroughs it’s all part of the journey :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment